Thursday, April 24, 2003

name : christine (the best)
dob: 13 august, and dun anyone forget it
zodiac sign: leo
hobbies: driving sane people insane.
making people's life hell.
having all the fun i can have while i;m still alive.
coming up with strange but logical sayings.
top 10 songs in no particular order:
yan huo de ji je (F4)
crawling (linkin park)
somewhere i belong (linkin park)
beautiful ones (suede)
one love (blue)
blow winds (saiyuki song)
long de chuan ren (lee hom)
WHY (lee hom)
cheeky song (cheeky girls)
crash and burn (savage garden)
fav manga : saiyuki (wad else)
some sayings of mine:
My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me
I can only please one person each day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking good either.
I'm not as think as you drunk I am
I need not suffer in silence when I can still moan, whimper, and complain
Power corrupts, but absolute power is kinda neat
I intend to live forever. So far, so good!
Money can't buy happiness; but it sure makes misery easier to live with
Warning: Trespassers will be shot
Warning: Survivors will be shot again
I don't have an attitude; I have a personality you can't handle